The return of the investment after the implementation of the SensWEIGHT system is derived from a significant reduction in costs related to service interventions and scale repairs. Thanks to the diagnostics and monitoring of the scales, it is possible to implement all working actions more efficiently and with significant time savings.
Most often, the reasons leading to cost reduction are:
- minimizing undesirable transport to the site of the installed scale
- minimizing the time spent on the way to the installed scale
- early detection of the defect and planned intervention, with the correct setting of alarms responding to the problematic scale
- the possibility of monitoring multiple weighbridges from a single dashboard
- the possibility of diagnostics even when out of the workplace via a laptop, tablet or mobile phone